Lightbox Issues

by

Well, I rarely use my Internet Explorer, but when I do, it puts me into automatic rage mode. Today, I loaded up my website (backgrounds download page) to make sure my spacing was correct for displaying the thumbnails of the backgrounds. Everything was all fine and dandy until I went to click on one of the thumbnails to see a bigger picture. The Lightbox failed. I'm assuming this is also the case for the currently installed Lightbox for the tutorial pages, so I have no idea how long this has been going on. So, currently on the todo list:

  • Transfer the Domain Name to Go Daddy server (half way there actually)
  • Fix the Lightbox issue or just remove Lightbox for the time being
  • Upload more multiplayer maps
  • Upload the map backgrounds
  • Upload mapmaking tutorial