I'm Still Here... Still

by

I haven't forgotten about this website, I promise. I have just had a lot going on in my life. Lot's of stress at work, computer problems at home, generic "life" stuff. This website is only a hobby project that I use to apply what I learn in my spare time. I'll think, "I wonder how to do this" then I'll research whatever "this" is, design, and impliment it on the site. Making it based off of something instead of just using generic "hello world" snippets makes it easer to keep it fresh with legit content.

That being said, I currently have leven generators in development. They used to be in the form of an excel spreadsheet, but I'm trying to convert them over to PHP as I'll have much more flexibility in what can be done, albeit with some limitations. So don't worry, I still haven't forgotten about this site.